Friday, April 13, 2012

So........Adepticon


I know it’s been nearly a month since my last post but life just got a little to nuts personally for me to spend much time on the hobby. However it looks like things might finally be moving toward normal and with Adepticon on the horizon I figured I’d put some stuff up here.

First off I’m super excited for the 10th year of Adepticon and can’t wait. My schedule for the weekend looks like this:

Thursday: Arrive in the early afternoon. Meet up with some friends and team mates. Basically register and socialize J

Friday: 40k Championships! It’s a 4 game day for those who aren’t aware. I currently don’t know what I’m bringing yet but I’m sure I’ll figure it out before I head out in six days.

Saturday: 40k Team Tournament. My team, “They Shall Know Fear”, will be rocking it out with GK’s. I’m looking forward to an awesome day of gaming with Nick, Andrew, and Aaron. And thanks to Andrew we’re going to have a fully painted 4k worth of GK’s stomp the yard with.

Sunday: Either hanging out or playing in the final 16 from the Championships. In all likelyhood I’ll be hanging out J so I’ll probably be bouncing around noon or so. Might get a game in against some people from across the country that I don’t get to see often.

Hope to see you guys there. If you’re around and see me don’t hesitate to say hey!

I’ll be trying to post more often leading up to and after Adepticon J