Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Adepticon – Army Option 1


With Adepticon fast approaching I figured I’d put up some of my army lists over the next three days. So this is my first list I’m considering taking to Adepticon. Everything is painted to a decent standard and I’ve done well with this sort of list in the past.

Deathwing

HQ

Belial w/TH&SS

Troop

Deathwing Squad w/Standard, Apothecary, 5xTH/SS, Cyclone

Deathwing Squad w/5xTH/SS, Cyclone

Deathwing Squad w/5xTH/SS, Cyclone

Deathwing Squad w/5xTH/SS, Cyclone

Deathwing Squad w/5xSB, 2xPF, 1xPW, 2xCF, Cyclone

Deathwing Squad w/5xSB, 2xPF, 1xPW, 2xCF, Cyclone

Fast Attack

Landspeeder w/Typhoon & Multi-Melta

Landspeeder w/Typhoon & Multi-Melta

Landspeeder w/Typhoon & Multi-Melta

1,840

Bog standard list right? Nothing special about it that makes it different from almost any Deathwing list. It’s got a few decent conversions and it’s pretty well painted but I think the generic feel is what’s keeping me from committing fully to it. Either way it’s the first bag by my door that’s ready to go should I choose it on Thursday morning before I leave J