Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nova Open 2011! Don't Miss Out!


So last year this was my favorite event I'd been to in a long, long time. Mike, the gentlemen in whose baby this is, runs a hell of an event with a ton of help from his local community. Last year was amazing and this year is shaping up to blow it completely away. Huge amount of prize support, tons of easy to find staff, great swag bags, and a fun atmosphere this is something I'd recommend to any gamer who enjoys tournaments.


Why am I putting this up? Because Mike is down to around 30 of his 256 allowed spots for 40k. He's also halfway thru his Fantasy allowance. And if GW games aren't you thing (then it's unlikely you're reading this blog..hehe) then there is Malifaux and Warmachine happening to from what I understand. Basically if you're on the fence about attending sign-up now to make sure you have a spot.


Here is the website: http://www.novaopen.com/


Don't be shy and don't miss out. If you make it to one event before the end of the year I heartily recommend it be this one. Dash and I have been signed up since February and we're looking forward to meeting more people this year.