Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FANTASY!!!!

As you guys can tell this is pretty much a 40k blog. I'm like 40k and I'm pretty good at it. I feel like with 40k I've got an outlook on portions of the game that can make people think at the very least.

That said my second favorite (maybe tied for favorite) Warhammer Fantasy army is about to get it's newest codex release. OGRES!!!!!

So you'll notice the picture at the top of this article. It's a new awesome sauce mount for Ogres. I'm generally a fan of most of the new models as they appear here and for the first time since the Daemon book came out in the middle of 7th edition I'm excited about Fantasy. I got mildly excited at the edition change but not enough so to break out the models and get playing. Part of that is being in a new area so finding fantasy games was also hard till my FLGS, Phoenix Games, started open WFB gaming on Sundays and has had people showing up.


What does that mean for this blog? Probably not much other than the occasional article as I stumble through learning fantasy. That being said there will be articles from time to time as I catch up with this game and happily dive into 8th edition. I realize that the game still is in a hardcore state of flux and that it's not nearly as balanced as 40k currently but I'll happily give it a shot since I've got 3.5k in Ogres nearly painted and now I'll be adding a few more units. Could be fun.