Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dark Eldar List #3

So you'll have noticed by now that I have a certain core to my list that isn't changing to much. I'll be switching it up to make some lists with a different core to them soon but for right now I wanted to throw this list up. It's got the same core of Ravagers and Trueborn in it but it's more of a tuning of the last list posted.



HQ-

2 Naked Haemonculi-100

Elite-

3 Trueborn w/3 Blasters in a 2 Splinter Cannon Venom-146

3 Trueborn w/3 Blasters in a 2 Splinter Cannon Venom-146

3 Trueborn w/3 Blasters in a 2 Splinter Cannon Venom-146

Troop-

9 Wracks w/Agoniser wielding Acolyte and Liquifier in a Raider-190

9 Wracks w/Agoniser wielding Acolyte and Liquifier in a Raider-190

5 Wracks w/Liquifier in a Raider-120

5 Wracks w/Liquifier in a Raider-120

5 Wracks in a Raider-110

Fast Attack-

2 Beast Masters and 10 Kymera-144

2 Beast Masters and 10 Kymera-144

2 Beast Masters and 4 Razor Flockwings-84

Heavy Support-

Ravager-105

Ravager-105

Ravager-105

So I'll explain the changes a little. Basically the Beast Masters w/the Chimera do what the Wyches in the old list do. They are there to tie down elite hard hitting limited number of attack units. Since it's 10 models with a 4+ Invul save and 40 St4 and 6 St3 attacks on the charge it's a pretty solid unit. Since it looks like they benefit from Power thru Pain that could turn into St5/St4 very easily. Since I had this I dropped the wyche squads entirely and picked up an extra Raider and a rear area holding unit. The other 2 5-man units are for objective grabbing or support for the larger squads. This list also allows me to have an empty transport to either set-up as cover for the other raiders or have a spare transport handy. Just some thoughts and a slightly different take on my current list.

On a side note don't be afraid to comment if you see something you like or don't. I don't mind it at all and it's good to know people are reading.