Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hobby Update!

So yesterday and today I’ve been taking care of the wife who’s recovering from some surgery. Which has given me the chance to get my Adepticon team army built and started on painting. So yesterday I put together:

2x10 Vet Squads
2xAuto-Cannon HWT’s
2xInfantry Squads
1xPCS
My version of Yarrik

I also got all of the above primed as well. Today:

I plan on getting the 5 Ogryns I wanna run built as well as getting started on the painting. I’ll put some pictures up either later today or tomorrow so you guys can see what I’m working on. I swear I haven’t fallen off the face of the planet J

2 comments:

Dunn911 said...

who's your team mate? Would love to see some pictures. Eye candy is always good.

Hulksmash said...

Reece, Whitedragon, and Lorek from Dakka. Only know Reece in real life but it sounds like a jolly good time :)

I'll have some photos up tonight/tomorrow. Got everything built and primered. Tonight I start my 5 day quest of 10 models painted per night!

Post a Comment