Saturday, November 20, 2010

18 KP Daemon Army - 2k

So here is list I’m tossing around since it looks kinda fun and is similar to a team list I’m currently considering.


HQ

Herald of Slaanesh-65
Chariot

Herald of Slaanesh-65
Chariot

Herald of Slaanesh-65
Chariot

Herald of Slaanesh-65
Chariot

Elite

5 Bloodcrusher-240
Standard, Musician, Rending

5 Bloodcrusher-240
Standard, Musician, Rending

6 Fiends-180

Troops

6 Plague Bearers-90

5 Horrors-95

5 Horrors-95

5 Horrors-95

Fast Attack

8 Flesh Hounds-120

8 Flesh Hounds-120

8 Seekers of Slaanesh-136

Heavy Support

Daemon Prince-160
Tzeentch, Bolt, Gaze

Daemon Prince-160
Tzeentch, Bolt, Gaze

Now I can’t remember if the Flesh Hounds are 15 or 16 so if they are in fact 16 then just drop the 6th plague bearer down to 5.

So this list is very, very fast. Has a few anti-tank weapons outside of CC. I think it’ll suffer badly against LR heavy armies but what daemon army won’t. This does have the CC to go toe-to-toe with anything out there and has the resiliency to take a beating and then give one back. Lots of units mean lots of targets for your opponent round one. I think it can work and it has the benefit of being entirely plastic to build if you swap out those plague bearers with a different troop choice. Thoughts?

3 comments:

Ben said...

Would you consider trying to work some screamers in, to have a shot at meltajawing LRs?

Hulksmash said...

Well I could turn the 8 seekers into 9 screamers since I had 9 points just left sitting around. It's something I'm considering honestly but I haven't playtested any of this out :)

Terminus Est said...

I predict this army will sweeP all hte GTs next year. Woe give us mortals a chance pls pls .

G

Post a Comment