Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Adepticon - Army Option 3


Here is my third and likely final option since I didn’t have the time to finish up my Admech Daemons like I’d planned (stupid real life getting in the way). It’s another all foot list but one I think is very strong. You’ll notice that it’s a bit different from the list I won the Darkstar with.

HQ

Inquisitor w/TA, NFH, Pyscannon, 3xServo-Skulls

Elite

10 Purifiers w/6xHalberds & 4xPsycannons

5 Purifiers w/3xHalberds & 2xPsycannons

Troop

10 Strikes w/1xHammer, 2xPsycannon, Pysbolt Ammo

10 Strikes w/1xHammer, 2xPsycannon, Pysbolt Ammo

10 Strikes w/1xHammer, 2xPsycannon, Pysbolt Ammo

10 Strikes w/1xHammer, 2xPsycannon, Pysbolt Ammo

Heavy Support

Dreadknight w/Heavy Incinerator

Dreadknight w/Heavy Incinerator

It’s 1,847 and I’m pretty happy with it. I basically swapped 10 Strikes from my Darkstar list for 8 Purifiers w/2 extra psycannons (over the original count). I kept them as a single squad for painting purposes and to conserve KP’s if needed. With the Inquisitor in the 10 Purifier unit it’s 12-20 Psycannon shots per turn which should end almost any tank I open fire on. The switch also gives me some more coverage with Cleansing Flame and some decent CC from the Halberds. I’m not sure I really needed the additional scoring unit at this point. Overall a tweak on a list that’s currently 10-1 on the GT circuit and the loss had more to do with me being and idiot than it being the armies fault.


There ya go. The three leaders for what I might be taking to Adepticon!